That’s my awesome grandson out there baseball shirt

That’s my awesome grandson out there baseball shirt and cuddle and love her even when she doesn’t like to be held but my grandma would still embrace and kiss her with lots of care. My grandma with my son, he was 2 when she passed away, she thought the sun rose and set in my guy..she loved me when I was a kid but she was just amazed by my little guy. Wish my other grandma had got to meet him. The worst part of growing up is losing people you love. My son and his great grandma. First night home from the hospital. Unfortunately, she passed just 4 months later. I’m sure she is looking down smiling at the little ham he has become. Thank you for posting one of the sweetest videos I have seen on facebook.
That's My Awesome Grandson Out There Baseball Shirt
Buy this shirt: That’s my awesome grandson out there baseball shirt
http://shoppingshirts.over-blog.com/2019/03/that-s-my-awesome-grandson-out-there-baseball-shirt.html
https://tictail.com/doantrangno12/thats-my-awesome-grandson-out-there-baseball-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt