Kiss me I’m Leprechaun Irish shirt

Tom Hughes, next time you’re at the Kiss me I’m Leprechaun Irish shirt. There is a federal, state and sometimes county “road tax” on every gallon pumped. People need to quit acting like governments just build and fix roads free of charge to the general public out the goodness of their politic hearts… Roads are paid for by the American driving public every time someone fuels up. Let’s not forget about how much road usage tax is levied against trucking companies, not to mention the higher taxes per gallon of diesel.
Kiss Me I'm Leprechaun Irish Shirt
Buy this shirt: Kiss me I’m Leprechaun Irish shirt
https://www.quora.com/profile/Hot-Trend-Shirt-2/Hot-Trending-Shirt/Kiss-me-I-m-Leprechaun-Irish-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt