I’m a boy I just have better hair than you shirt

I’m a boy I just have better hair than you shirt for a no-kill pit bull terrier rescue in Chicago. It was the most amazing experience for both of us. He was 8 and learned compassion, empathy, and responsibility. Yes, shelters and rescues animals are the best, adopt dont shop. I wish it was a mandatory spay/neutered and breeding ban since breeding is adding to more animals in shelters. Especially many get killed for space before having a chance at a happy loving home life. What an awesome boy so loving and caring about the dogs. His videos make it more realistic for people they can see how wonderful the dogs are and interacting well with kids. Great job keep it up you’re an angel. Everyone should be like this little boy he is amazing!
I'm A Boy I Just Have Better Hair Than You Shirt
Buy this shirt: I’m a boy I just have better hair than you shirt
https://medium.com/@doantrangno12/im-a-boy-i-just-have-better-hair-than-you-shirt-for-a-no-kill-pit-bull-terrier-rescue-in-chicago-d7d8b612099

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt