Bon Jovi shirt

God I love Bon Jovi shirt and I’m telling you I just want to jump his bones at night damn he is fine lordy lordy have mercy. It’s 2018 already but still, I fell in love with this song every time I listened to this song. Thank you, Bon Jovi, your one of a kind my favorite singer! One of my favorite songs Bon Jovi songs. The lyrics, music and the way Jon sings it is just perfect! Very meaningful. I loved Bon Jovi touches and conquered the hearts of the human race. Thank you for loving me my favorite love song forevermore. This guy is so fantastic all his songs are beautiful very great beautiful music enjoyed listening to him very much along with a lot of other people cool stuff great stuff still is today.
Bon Jovi Shirt
Buy this shirt: Bon Jovi shirt
https://medium.com/@doantrangno12/god-i-love-bon-jovi-shirt-and-im-telling-you-i-just-want-to-jump-his-bones-at-night-damn-he-is-2b45745850b8

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt