More love less hate shirt

Doing what my More love less hate shirt tell me to do is just one of many reasons why I am a rock of support for my family. Not only do I support my parents, but I also support my younger cousins and brother. As an eldest brother and cousin, I feel I must be a good example for the young ones. There are numerous methods of showing my cousins and brother support. One main way is by providing advice on making the right choices. For example, my brother had a problem at school with one of his classmates. As a mature and responsible older brother, I advised him to use the non-violent approach.
More love less hate Guy V-Neck
Buy this shirt: More love less hate shirt
https://linkhay.com/link/2542583/more-love-less-hate-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt