I’ve created a Monster shirt

Can we please be done with videos and contests of I’ve created a Monster shirt to consume these monstrous piles of crap? Enough already. I could be 3 times bigger than this guy if I listened to people who always keeps telling me to take steroids for the past 8 years. Why can’t anyone come on here and be like oh I tried that it was really cool, instead people are fighting about how fat you can get over a darn cookie and spoons, come on guys can’t anything be good! Made the Smokies. Good but so very rich, and big. I think 1/4 graham cracker, 1/4 chocolate bar, and half a marshmallow, would be better. It would need less bake time. If not careful, you can burn the graham crackers.
I've Created A Monster Shirt
Buy this shsirt: I’ve created a Monster shirt
http://shoppingshirts.over-blog.com/2019/01/i-ve-created-a-monster-shirt.html
https://www.gearbubble.com/ive-created-monster

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt