I never dreamed that one day I’d become a grumpy old bus driver shirt

I never dreamed that one day I’d become a grumpy old bus driver shirt. It was late and I was super restless couldn’t sleep so I got up to take a drive to clear my mind. It was a really quick ride and on my way home I saw a little boy about the size of this kid walking down the street without an adult in sight at midnight. I didn’t want to look like the kind of creeper that doubles back on a kid but I also didn’t want to be the kind of person to ignore it. So I turned around and got out. Started talking to him really gently but goofy too cause I didn’t want to alarm him. I made a game out of asking him where he lived. Luckily he was only 5 doors down from his house. I’m so glad I saw him when I did because he was headed towards a busy street.
I Never Dreamed That One Day I'd Become A Grumpy Old Bus Driver Shirt
Buy this shsirt: I never dreamed that one day I’d become a grumpy old bus driver shirt
http://shoppingshirts.over-blog.com/2019/01/i-never-dreamed-that-one-day-i-d-become-a-grumpy-old-bus-driver-shirt.html

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt