I don’t always Mahnamahna but when I do doo doot doo do doo shirt

I don’t always Mahnamahna but when I do doo doot doo do doo shirt. She was gorgeous, beautiful, n very talented. Nobody protected her from the Drugs, that was her downfall. Like many famous people in Hollywood. RIP Precious Angel! You are up there in haven n they are enjoying you sing. Gone but never ever will be forgotten. I love this song so much it’s like she’s still here and singing that song right there may you rest in peace Whitney Houston gone but will never be forgotten. Whitney Houston had been so Blessed with the gift of song and she used it well. Giving so much and not taking the time for herself. I believe this is what did her in.
I Don't Always Mahnamahna But When I Do Doo Doot Doo Do Doo Shirt
Buy this shsirt: I don’t always Mahnamahna but when I do doo doot doo do doo shirt
https://linkhay.com/link/2527787/i-donat-always-mahnamahna-but-when-i-do-doo-doot-doo-do-doo-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt