It’s beginning to look a lot like fuck this shirt

It’s beginning to look a lot like fuck this shirt for my daughter who was 5 years old. I literally was screaming at them when they wanted to send her home and her fever was 105+ and her white blood count was sky high. Finally got the hospitalist to admit her but she was basically unable to move at this point. Ugh. Love your stuff! Where do you get the time? I’m a nurse and don’t have that much spare time, but you are the kind of MD I would LOVE to work with! Are you hiring? For all my nursing colleagues its worth a look as a reminder and it’s lighthearted but serious.

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Fuck This Shirt
Buy this shirt: It’s beginning to look a lot like fuck this shirt
It’s beginning to look a lot like fuck this shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt