I wouldn’t even kiss you under a general anaesthetic shirt

I wouldn’t even kiss you under a general anaesthetic never mind under fucking mistletoe shirt. I love the writing that keeps Valentin in old character when his past comes up. He starts to stutter again. This is a story I could watch for a long time. I hope Robert Scorpio is not dead. As much as I like Carly and Sonny together she needs to give Sunny a run for his money for not trusting and believing in her. Stop and think Sonny what Nell did to you. Thank God for Jason he is a true friend more so than when Carly’s husband is. I figured out who Drew Kane is! He is Erika Kane’s son! Maxi was talking to Erica Kane on the phone a week or two ago.
I Wouldn't Even Kiss You Under A General Anaesthetic Shirt

Buy this shirt: I wouldn’t even kiss you under a general anaesthetic shirt
I wouldn’t even kiss you under a general anaesthetic shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt