I never dreamed that one day I’d become a Grumpy old man shirt

She reminds me of I never dreamed that one day I’d become a Grumpy old man shirt, almost completely deaf, quirky, and took to me immediately. She’s my baby. Sofia loves to dress. If you slip a sweater over her head, she will sleeve herself the rest of the sweater and shake it further over her body. This is my 5-year-old precious 3lb chihuahua, Gibby. No teeth. Tongue always sticking out for the most part. I adopted him when he was 6 weeks old, he was full of fleas, worms, and almost died on me, I had to feed him through a syringe. The vet thought he wasn’t gonna make it, he weighed just over a pound. He’s a fighter! We love him to pieces. He is missing a lot of teeth and I think I’m going to get the rest pulled as they are doing more harm than good.
I Never Dreamed That One Day I'd Become A Grumpy Old Man Shirt

Buy this shirt: I never dreamed that one day I’d become a Grumpy old man shirt
I never dreamed that one day I’d become a Grumpy old man shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt