I had my patience tested I’m negative shirt

Notice how you managed to make something completely positive into an I had my patience tested I’m negative shirt. You legitimately brought the issue up knowing someone would disagree and then turned it around on the opposition as being a negative. We all have and are entitled our own opinions. It’d be nice if for once something could just stay as positive instead of constantly having everything twisted and manipulated to prove a point. The fact that two people who I love who live on opposite sides of the planet and have never met each other have each commented on this video, makes this video so much more wonderful. This is sweet and precious! I remember when my girls were little and would interpret music like this with their own innocent, uninhibited dances.

I Had My Patience Tested I'm Negative Shirt
Buy this shirt: I had my patience tested I’m negative shirt
I had my patience tested I’m negative shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt