I don’t need life I’m high on drugs shirt

This is the type of I don’t need life I’m high on drugs shirt. For those teachers who do in fact do this, well done and keep it up, you’re a treasure to generations. The trouble with this degree of wisdom and experience is that the people who need to listen to their advice the most are the last ones to do so. Most people know what they should do or stop doing, however not many of them actually follow through on their wiser insights. How many women do we all know who stay with that bum or abuser who she knows has nothing to offer her but grief?

I Don't Need Life I'm High On Drugs Shirt
Buy this shirt: I don’t need life I’m high on drugs shirt 
I don’t need life I’m high on drugs shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt