I don’t have to say no I’m the Autism mom shirt

I like I don’t have to say no I’m the Autism mom shirt. When I was a kid, The Simpsons came to capital court mall here in Milwaukee and I ran to hug Homer and the staff was fast to keep me from the people in the Simpson costumes.  Hopefully, Homer didn’t focus on the pimps and chuds this time around.  Too bad you didn’t contact me, the original artist and creator. I’ll just leave this here; Tracy got Y’all rich of baby’s candy!

I Don't Have To Say No I'm The Autism Mom Shirt
Buy this shirt: I don’t have to say no I’m the Autism mom shirt
I don’t have to say no I’m the Autism mom shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt