Grinch I am sorry the nice dental hygienist is on vacation shirt

Am I the Grinch I am sorry the nice dental hygienist is on vacation shirt? Everyone else is so boring now except for Snooki if it wasn’t for Angelina and Snooki every episode would be based on Ron and his abusive relationship. I think they’re all shitty girlfriends when they keep telling her to go in bed with Vinny when they’ve met her fiance, and still push her and Vinny to sleep together. That’s just bad friends or friends that don’t give a shit about you. I said it before and I’ll say it again. Angelina sticks out like a sore thumb. No matter how hard she tries she will never be apart of the Jersey shore family.
Grinch I Am Sorry The Nice Dental Hygienist Is On Vacation Shirt

Buy this shirt: Grinch I am sorry the nice dental hygienist is on vacation shirt
Grinch I am sorry the nice dental hygienist is on vacation shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt