Bump’s first Christmas sweater

Sometimes its best to let the past stay in the Bump’s first Christmas sweater. Too often its easy to get caught up when an ex-crosses one’s path, its easy to fall back into old ways that caused the breakup..its easy to fall into comfort sex if neither person is in a relationship. Breakups hurt but only for a season, allow yourself to wallow for a few days then get on about living and doing what you want. If 2 people are meant to be together it’ll happen, if not, then on to the next one never cry harder for someone than they are crying for you. When I ran into my ex she wouldn’t dare to look at me but me, on the other hand, I thought it was just my imagination playing with me and I just said to myself that’s not her, it’s someone else.

Bump's First Christmas Sweater
Buy this shirt: Bump’s first Christmas sweater
Bump’s first Christmas sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt