12 days of nursing and there’s 1 hour left on my shift shirt

12 days of nursing and there’s 1 hour left on my shift shirt very ironic how these people from 3rd world countries think so highly of themselves and their morals and look down on the “decadent” West, yet there hasn’t been a better place in human history than the current West- economically and in terms of human rights and liberties. It’s no surprise that a plethora of these people from 3rd world countries flees in vast numbers to developed western countries each year in search of a better life. What hypocrites.

12 Days Of Nursing And There's 1 Hour Left On My Shift Guy Tees
Buy this shirt: 12 days of nursing and there’s 1 hour left on my shift shirt
12 days of nursing and there’s 1 hour left on my shift shirt
Home: https://moteefe.com/store/12-days-of-nursing-and-theres-1-hour-left-on-my-shift-shirt?8460

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt