Thank you for being the reason I smile shirt

Gosh! The haters are disgusting. I think Elizabeth is awesome. I need this Thank you for being the reason I smile shirt. Keep persisting. Keep resisting. Stand up to racists and haters and bullies and shame on them. Warren is a fine senator, who represents the American people well. Trump is not a fine citizen, but one who thinks only of himself and his family of degenerate misfits. The legal ouster of trump from the White House would be a much-needed gift to all US citizens.
Thank you for being the reason I smile shirt
Buy this shirt: Thank you for being the reason I smile shirt
Home: https://nicefrogtees.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt