It’s the most wonderful time of the year Christmas ugly sweater

Still laughing at Cav fans calling Warrior fans bandwagoners. I need this It’s the most wonderful time of the year Christmas ugly sweater. That’s what I was saying. Lol, them Cavs fans is funny. I was a Lebron fan when he was here and left! I wanted the Heat to win when the Cavs were out. I didn’t burn my shirts either! Golden State fans are only a year old not even a couple of months old. 99% of warrior fans are bandwagon.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year Christmas ugly sweater
Buy this shirt: It’s the most wonderful time of the year Christmas ugly sweater
Home: https://nicefrogtees.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt