I never dreamed I’d grow up to be a cunt but here I am killin’ it shirt

Wouldn’t Honey boo fit better as one of the I never dreamed I’d grow up to be a cunt but here I am killin’ it shirt? Talking from experience? Or is that the role you wid you had? I think it’s wrong for her to not be considered a professional. She has so much dance experience and not fair to the other dancers. Billie whatever his name is need to go. I’m tired of seeing him. Lionking went to be trash. A lot of nobodies, Besides Seth and childish. I bought Disney stock for my kids a few years ago. It has more than doubled since then. Regretting not buying myself some.
I never dreamed I’d grow up to be a cunt but here I am killin’ it shirt
Buy this shirt: I never dreamed I’d grow up to be a cunt but here I am killin’ it shirt
Home: https://nicefrogtees.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Firefighter Christmas ugly sweater

Turkey Gobble Gobble Y’all Thanksgiving Christmas ugly sweater

Mama of Drama girl mom shirt